Link between PAN Card and Aadhar Card: The government has ordered to complete this work by March 31, otherwise a fine of Rs 1000 may be imposed.
Line and link, these two words are closely related to life in the present time. Multiple cards related to personal identity, and linking one to another, it has become a must. Long queues at banks, overcrowded cyber cafes; When the government fatwa is being issued, the Aam Aadmi is busy linking themselves. Otherwise there is danger. If you do not do it within such a date, all the documents will be canceled, there is such juju. Since the beginning of last year, there has been a lot of discussion about such an issue. However, due to the increase in the deadline, the issue was a little bit quiet, but the issue of Aadhaar card link with this PAN card has raised its head again.
Aadhaar card should be linked with PAN card within just ten days, March 31 of this year. This has been made mandatory. The Income Tax Department has informed the citizens in detail about this in a tweet. As a result, blood clots. Now everyday there is a lot of busyness around this one issue.
Read more – Zero rupee notes were printed in India! Because you have to be surprised to know…
This must be done quickly, otherwise you may face multiple problems and your PAN card will become useless. Namely –
1. If the link or PAN card can be deactivated, and without PAN card you can not deposit income tax in any way.
2. Due to this the refund of your income tax return will also be blocked.
3. Income tax may be deducted from your account several times more than the amount of income tax you had to pay so far.
To prevent financial transactions and tax evasion, the Central Board of Direct Taxes is giving one last chance to Indian citizens to link their Aadhaar card with their Pan card. The government has ordered to complete this work by March 31. Otherwise, it has been informed that a penalty of 1000 rupees will have to be paid. However, this amount was Rs 500 till July last year, but since then the amount has been increased. Not only that, if the Pan and Aadhaar card is not linked within the mentioned day, it will be deactivated, as a result, you will not be able to do any financial transactions even if you want to.
Also Read – From DA to increased EMI, changes that will affect our pockets from March
Let’s find out how to make this link –
1. First go to the income tax e-filing portal i.e. incometaxindiaefilling.gov.in by going to Google
2. After opening the website properly, you will see an option called Aadhaar link, click on it
3. Then a drop down option will appear where you have to type the Aadhaar and PAN card number and select the validate option.
4. If PAN is already linked with Aadhaar, you can see the message “PAN is already linked with the Aadhaar or with some other Aadhaar”.
5. If not already linked then challan payment should be done from NDSL portal. After confirming Aadhaar and PAN, an option will show “Your payment details are verified”.
6. Now if your linking is successful you will get a message. A six digit OTP will appear
7. After giving the OTP at the specified place, the application process for linking Aadhaar card with PAN card will be completed. But it will take four to five more days to complete the process.
You can also link Pan-Aadhaar through your SMS. For this you will be given UID PAN followed by 12 digit Aadhaar number with a space and 10 digit PAN number with a space. Still send it to 567678 or 56161. Citizens above 80 and non-Indian citizens will get exemption in this regard.